Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday 24 July 2013

I'm Still Here!!


I promise!! I'm still here :) Things have been crazy this last month...months. Work has been mad, homelife has been mad, everything! I currently have a week off and am loving it and clearing my monstrosity of a room and then re-decorating it. I can't wait to show you everything I have done. I've still been checking all your blogs etc. I've got a very small room so if anyone has any great suggestions of how to make use of space let me know. Equally, I'm looking at a sort of moroccan-exotic-christmas theme so go again, very eager for ideas and suggestions!

Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment