1. I studied English Literature at University and am usually reading around 3 books at the same time.
2. I haven't worn a pair of jeans since 2009. I think they are incredibly unflattering on me and they're just not my thing.
3. I am very nostalgic (despite never being alive during) for the years between 1900 - 1940 particularly Old Hollywood and the music. I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong era!
4. I've been dying my hair since I was 16 mainly due to my mother telling me to "never reveal my true hair colour to a man."
5. I'm an only child and have the best parents in the world. I was brought up in an incredibly open family and my parents know me inside and out. To sound completely cliche, they're my best friends.
6. I suffer from chronic sinusitis and general nasal problems resulting in me sneezing multiple times everyday and nasal sprays and allergy drugs being constantly on hand. I'm currently cutting down on dairy heavily to see if it has much of an effect.
7. On nights out, I always wear red lipstick. I usually wear Chanel in the Coromandel shade though I don't take it out as I'm afraid to lose it. I top up during the evening with my Revlon or Yves Rocher lipsticks.
8. I loved being touched on the face particularly if it is by someone with cold hands.
9. Apparently the celebrity I'm most like is Miranda Hart.
10. I'm a complete francophile and one of my goals this year is to watch more french cinema. My favourite french actor is definitely Guillaume Canet.
11. I fractured my wrist two christmases ago falling down the tiniest of steps in a nightclub...I think my high heels may have played a part. When it's cold or I have a restless sleep, my wrist still aches.
12. My favourite books are The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje, A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway & The Magician's Nephew by C S Lewis.
13. My favourite films are The Shop Around The Corner (1940) & Jeux D'enfants (2003)
14. I have learnt extraordinary things from my Grandparents, they led such interesting lives and grew up in such a developing time. Unfortunately and devastatingly my Mum's parents died in 2005 and 2006 but my Dad's side are still living and are still very active and with it. My Granddad is a professor and was awarded an OBE for services to the development of energy technologies in the UK.
15. I've been singing and playing instruments since I was about 5. When I studied abroad, I taught myself to play the ukulele and set up a ukulele blog. At Christmas, I play a christmas song on the ukulele every single day. I'm currently blogging ukulele videos at http://mwmgok.blogspot.co.uk/, watch my latest video below. I'm a Grade 6 standard singer and can play the piano, ukulele, clarinet and treble and descant recorders.
16. I have a very rubbery face and often try and imitate Donald O'Connor's 'Make Em Laugh' routine from 'Singin' In The Rain.'
17. I'm obsessed with musicals and up until the age of 14, wanted to be an actress and singer on stage. I attended drama & singing classes and Saturday stage school until I was 16.
18. I suppose my style can be defined as preppy but I wear quite a variety of items. My fail safe outfit is a big jumper and a pair of leggings.
19. I love film scores and run a film score tumblr at http://musictomeltto.tumblr.com. The third most played song/piece on my iTunes is Elegy for Dunkirk by Dario Marianelli which is featured in the film, 'Atonement.'
20. I love freckles and, though I do have them on my nose and under my eyes, wish they covered my entire face.
21. I studied for a year abroad in Wilmington, North Carolina. It was one of the best years of my life and I miss it so much. I would love to go back.
22. It sounds a bit arrogant but I'm pretty good at impersonating accents however if there is one accent I can't do, it is Geordie. This is incredibly embarrassing as my Mum's side of the family are from Newcastle and I spent a large amount of my childhood/teenage years with my Geordie-accented Grandparents.
23. I can watch episodes of the 1980s sitcom, 'The Golden Girls,' over and over again. I have up to Season 3 on DVD and will eventually have the full series! I aspire to be Sophia Petrillo when I'm an old lady.
24. I bloody love knees and elbows. They are incredible parts of the body.
25. I love a man with a beard.