Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday 15 March 2013

A Rainy Friday Evening In



After a long week at work, I love a Friday evening in. No plans, no-one to see, just time with little old me. I'm planning on drinking too much iced tea, reading 'Beloved,' blogging and writing up my piece for the writing competition I'm entering. I've got my playlist on (see below) and I'm getting cosy.


What are you up to tonight? Anything fun? Are you out getting crazy or are you just spending the evening in like me? 


6 comments:

  1. Your Friday looks very similar to mine haha

    Lauren
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) It's just nice to have an evening in isn't it!? Saying that, it's now Saturday lunchtime and I'm still in my pyjamas in my room!!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love how your friday is. mine is pretty simiar. :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that other people are having relaxing Friday evenings in - we all deserve a break!!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. It sounds really nice with a little me-time! :) My fridays are usually pretty laid back as well!
    xx, Siri
    Siri's Life (blog) // Siri's Life on YouTube 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stay in every Friday, it's Shabbat and it's an eveining of rest and relaxation. Perfect :P

    ReplyDelete